IPL Laser, Orpington Skin Rejuvenation
IPL Skin Rejuvenation Now available at All About You with our new NRG ICE IPL machine – The system emits light which encourages the production of collagen, a natural protein that fills in wrinkles, making the skin smooth and supple.
Let me explain how the Skin Rejuvenation treatment works
During the treatment the light that comes through the hand piece will be attracted to the excess melanin or pigment in your skin. This will cause a heat reaction within the melanin in the skin cells. This causes a phototoxic reaction which will break down the melanin in the skin cell, and they will gradually come away from the skin. The light is also attracted to the superficial blood vessels in the skin, reducing diffuse redness and stimulating collagen production in the dermis.
The results you will achieve from the NRGice treatments are as follows:
- Excess pigmentation will be reduced in the treatment area
- Redness will be reduced in the treatment area
- Skin texture and pore size will be improved, the skin will look younger and brighter
- Between 1 and 3 treatments are generally recommended to reduce pigmentation, but for collagen stimulation a longer course of treatments is recommended for optimum results
A course of 6 is recommended however you may notice a difference from just one treatment.
For Skin Rejuvenation for Face ONLY is £90 per session.
Face and Neck Skin Rejuvenation for Only £110.00
Face, Neck and Chest Skin Rejuvenation for Only £130.00
– Photos courtesy for Essex Laser Clinic
Book a complimentary consultation online or by calling 01689 861943