Assists in shielding your skin from harsh weather conditions – especially the exposed areas such as hands, arms, décolleté, legs and feet.
Helps to nourish and condition your skin, leaving it looking and feeling soft and supple.
Helps to improve the appearance of problematic skin resulting in an overall improved appearance and healthy radiance.
How To Use
- Apply in a thin layer twice a day after a shower or bath.
- Massage into your skin and follow with your preferred Environ sunscreen if you’re going to be exposed to the sun.
- Use in conjunction with Derma-Lac Lotion and/or the Environ Cosmetic Roll-CIT®/ Cosmetic Body Roll-CIT® to assist in firming and toning the appearance of the skin.
- Add a few drops of Vitamin A, C & E Oil to your recommended Environ vitamin A moisturiser for added nourishment on sun damaged and ageing skin.
- Apply morning and evening as a moisturiser for problematic skin.