Environ’s Alpha Hydroxy Gel is a gel containing a high concentration of Alpha Hydroxy Acids (AHAs) and is recommended for sun damaged, mature and congested skins.
These gentle non-toxic acids help to soften the appearance of skin.
To purchase , please email [email protected] or call Jane 0796 211 764
Benefits of Environ Intensive Alpha Hydroxy Gel:
- These gentle non-toxic acids help to soften the appearance of skin.
How to use:
- After pre-cleansing, cleansing and toning with your preferred Environ products, apply Alpha Hydroxy Gel to the face, neck and décolleté.
- This is the second phase in the Alpha Hydroxy step-up system. Only to be used by consumers whose skin is already comfortable with Alpha Hydroxy Cream Mild and only used in the evening, 2 – 3 times a week.
- Suitable for sun damaged, mature and congested skins.
- Sunburn Alert: This product contains an Alpha Hydroxy Acid (AHA) that may increase your skin’s sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterwards.