Assists in improving the appearance of uneven skin tone.
Helps to refine the skin texture, giving your skin a firmer and smoother appearance.
Assists in reducing and improving the appearance of premature ageing and fine lines.
How To Use
- Pre-cleanse, cleanse and tone your skin with your preferred Environ products.
- Start by adding one drop of Retinol to your recommended Environ vitamin A moisturiser each evening.
- Then as your skin feels more comfortable, slowly increase the amount until you can use the Retinol product on its own.
- Alternatively, apply Retinol to face and neck or specific areas and allow to dry; then follow with your recommended Environ vitamin A moisturiser, morning and/or evening.
- Use 2-4 bottles per step before progressing to Retinol 2.
- Retinol 1 may be used in conjunction with B-Active Sebugel A for acne-prone skin conditions.