An antioxidant made by the body and the highest levels are found in the skin. It’s required by every single skin cell, enabling each one to convert nutrients into energy for numerous biological processes. Levels peak between 20-30 years of age, then gradually diminish. Taking a CoQ10 supplement can help safeguard levels.
- Enables cells to convert nutrients into energy for bodily processes
- Helps other enzymes to digest food properly
- Fights free radical damage which can impair cells DNA
- Helps increase absorption of other antioxidants such as vitamin C and E
- Defends against muscle breakdown
- Helps address heart conditions
A powerful antioxidant from the carotenoid family, and the most potent found in nature.
It protects the skin from free radicals which cause oxidative damage, enabling cells to functioning normally and stay younger for longer.
Derived from marine algae, it gives salon and flamingos their characteristic pink colour, although you will be pleased to know it doesn’t have the same effect on humans
Astaxanthin is 6000x stronger than vitamin C and 550x stronger than vitamin E